January 1 marked the anniversary of my blog! Thank you all for your support and encouragement of my writing and blogging. It means so much to me that you take the time to read and comment on my blog entries.
I just reviewed a report of my year in blogging, and it’s been a good year!
Here’s a recap of my most viewed posts of 2012:
- 1 Mighty Aphrodite: Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
- 2 Greek American Fashion Week Show Recap
- 3 Happy Greek Independence Day!
- 4 Greek American Fashion Week: Tatiana Raftis Spring/Summer 2013
- 5 Greek Goddess Skin with Korres Pomegranate Toner & Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment
Notice anything interesting? They all have to do with Greece, and four out of five of them have to do with Greek beauty and fashion. Despite the fact that most of my blogging efforts this past year were about Jack Kerouac, not a single Kerouac-related entry made it into the top 5.
Two out of the above-mentioned blog posts didn’t receive any comments, despite being popular views. My most commented on post of the year was:
That just goes to show you that comments and views aren’t necessarily correlated.
What were your favorite posts from 2012?