Burnside Writers Collective is headed back to the Festival of Faith and Writing!
Our lovely associate editor Kim Gottschild posted all about it on Burnside, highlighting why you should go:
- Attend a writing workshop led by our very own Arts Editor, Stephanie Nikolopoulos!
- Hear our very own Susan Isaacs, author of Angry Conversations with God, speak!
- Meet our Deputy Editor, John Pattison, who will be there hosting a breakout session on book reviewing with ERB Editor-in-Chief, Chris Smith!
- Hear plenary speaker, author Jonathan Safran Foer and watch BWC Editor-in-Chief Jordan Green become his best friend! JK.
- Meet other fantastic Burnsiders like Social Justice Editor Penny Carothers, Diane Nienhuis, Associate Editor Sara Sterley, Betsy Zabel, and me!
- Pick up some swag, like a bookmark or something!
So sweet of her to mention me by name. Check back on this blog soon for more information on my workshop.
I truly love working with Burnside and getting to meet all the people I work with but don’t usually get to see. I have the privilege of working with some of the most talented and funny and sincere people. I had such a blast with them last time.
It’s also really fun meeting readers. Hope you’ll consider joining us! Drop me a line in the comments if you plan on being there and make sure to stop by our table to say hi!