I’m so excited to announce that I have been selected to lead a discussion at this year’s Festival of Women Writers in Hobart, New York!
The class I’m teaching will be called Literary Relationships: Writing in, into, and to Community.
Here is the description:::
- Pictures from last year’s festival
- Photos and video from my reading at Word Bookstore
- Breena Clarke interviews me for the blog of the Festival of Women Writers
- Simona David interviews me on the radio about the Festival of Women Writers
- You can read about the friendship of the Beats in my book Burning Furiously Beautiful